Should I Go To Rehab
Should I Go To Rehab to Stop Drinking?
This is a hard question to answer for many people. Well, I should say it’s often a hard question to answer for the person that is having trouble with alcohol. When it comes to alcohol addiction, it can be difficult to be objective and admit that you have a problem.
Basically, if alcohol use is causing negative effects on your life and you keep drinking, it’s time to take a good hard look at yourself and consider the fact that you might be addicted to alcohol. Once you have done that, you are already on the road to recovery.
But, how do you get sober???
A lot of us have tried many different things to get sober and usually none of them work, at least in the long run. A lot of us won’t get treatment because we don’t feel our problem is bad enough.
But the truth of the matter is, if you are here looking to see if you are an alcoholic or looking to see if you need rehab, you probably need some sort of help getting sober.
Addiction is a progressive disease. That means that if you are even mildly addicted now, if you keep drinking your addiction and the problems that come with it are likely to get worse.
Ask yourself these questions, answer honestly…..
- Do you want to quit but you find yourself not being able to?
- Has or is your tolerance for alcohol gone up?
- When you are not drinking, do you crave or think about your next drink?
- When you stop drinking, do you have withdrawal symptoms?
- When drinking, do you have a lack of control?
- Do you hide your drinking?
- Do others express concern about your drinking?
- Do you have problems with relationships?
- When drinking, do you get into risky situations that you normally wouldn’t get into sober?
(Full: Am I An Alcoholic Self Quiz; PDF)
These are just a few of the signs that alcohol may be a problem for you. If you are answering yes to a few of these questions, then you should consider getting help with getting sober.
Take a look at the video here and read about this story of alcohol, alcohol abuse, recovery, and rehab. Maybe we can help you decide if rehab is right for you:
Should I Go To Rehab PDF Download